Re: [SLUG] Printing via CUPS

From: Larry Sanders (rhatman@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 21:10:18 EST

I couldn't help it. I had to try. Here is the results.... Why??
[larry@thor download]$ lpr < /etc/hosts
Status Information:
 sending job 'larry@thor+573' to PanThor@localhost
 connecting to 'localhost', attempt 1
 cannot open connection to localhost - No such file or directory
Make sure the remote host supports the LPD protocol
and accepts connections from this host and from non-privileged (>1023) ports
:-)