Re: [SLUG] Linux Training

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Fri Feb 07 2003 - 23:05:15 EST

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Rock wrote:

> Just a reminder to the group. Linux training is not a dead issue. I am
> working on getting my website setup to accommodate what I feel is
> necessary to be a gathering point for information and instructors and
> other information.

<snip indications of continuing work on the topic -- as to
bootup, see:
   /etc/rc.d/rc.sysinit and /etc/rc.d/rc
... work thru these., line by line -- and you'll bne able to
draw that flowchart>

> This might better be done off list if you please.
>
> Mikerock01@mindspring.com

Mike, if you want a side mailman list and archiving, it is
available on the COLUG box for this, gratis, upon request.

-- Russ herrold