Re: [SLUG] Linux Training

From: Michael C Rock (mikerock01@mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 08:10:38 EST

Frank,

Maybe you would like to get in touch with Ian. The two of you could
formalize the type and nature that the training should take. I like
your ideas as well as Ian's. I will continue with the body of the
information since the technical side is beyond my abilities at this
point.

Small steps will keep this on track.