[SLUG] Debian almost

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Sun Feb 09 2003 - 11:35:11 EST

I've got Debian running on an IBM ThinkPad 760 XL, almost.
I can't get the Xserver to run but I've had that problem since Version
4.x of Xfree. In any case I found where someone had selected unsupported
device and SVGA driver and IBM 9514-B TFT Panel during the install. Well
I really don't to go through the install again just to select these
options.

BUT I can't find xconfigurator and XF86Config doesn't give me the above
items to choose from. What's up with that? Somewhere, somehow there must
be away to select the above items.

Other wise how can I remove the XFree 4 and install XFree 3 in Woody?
Can I do that through dselect?

Thanks
Mike M.