Re: [SLUG] mounting a fat32 partition

From: Mark Polhamus (meplists@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 08:02:26 EST

Extended partitions can't be mounted, they contain logical partitions which
can be mounted. See "Linux Partition HOWTO":
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/partition/Partition.html, especially
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/partition/partition-3.html#logical.

Are you sure you have the correct partition? What does "fdisk -l /dev/hda" say?

-- Mark Polhamus