[SLUG] mounting a fat32 partition

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 20:25:29 EST

Ok I have new problem with mounting a fat32 partition. When I mkdir a directory called "window"
and ran the command "mount -t vfat dev/hda2 /mnt/window" now I get an error that says "Are you
mounting an extended partition not a logical partition? Fat is bogus logical sector." The last
time I did mount a fat partition it was a second drive, this time it is an extended partition.

So, how do I mount an extended fat32 partition?

William