[SLUG] Any Linux "Exchange Like" sites between Tallahassee and Tampa?

From: John Clay (john.clay@lfr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 10:51:24 EST

If any of you who are located between Tallahassee and Tampa have a Linux
supported email system that offers features similar to Exchange 5.5
(group calendar, global address book, replication of folders between
sites) and you wouldn't mind a visitor please contact me off list. I'll
be driving to our Tampa office in March and would like to get a cooks
tour of Linux supported alternatives to Exchange if possible. I'm
particularly interested in open source solutions as well as Domino and
OpenView. If you happen to be using LTSP so much the better.

Thanks very much.

--
John Clay <john.clay@lfr.com>
Tallahassee, FL