RE: [SLUG] Linux Boot CD

From: Robert Ahrendt (robert.ahrendt@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:08:46 EST

This is a newbie to the list fast answer so forgive any errors:
-I need the capability to try and recover a very messed up
-Windows 2000 system
  instead of trying to mount the disk, maybe using task:
  http://www.atstake.com
  it's a new and improved TCT(corner's toolkit) that lets you
  examine fat and ntfs images, and recover lost data.

All this maybe overkill, but if you can't get it to mount the
Old-fashioned way you may have to think along these lines.
Robert