RE: [SLUG] Tomorrow's Meeting

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 12:19:24 EST

Can you capture a VNC session from a windows machine
to a LINUX machine running this? If so I get to wipe
a bit of open source in some faces here at work.

I need to capture demo sessions of some of our software
to flash files, if I can send them over the network
to a LINUX machine (we have several of them including
file servers) where the vnc2swf part is residing then
I will get some great brownie (as in brown nose but
anything for the cause) points here at work.