Re: [SLUG] Talk about a SourceForge like site?

From: Matthew Walker (mwalker_web@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 09:41:46 EST

disclaimer: this is somewhat off-topic since it
relates to an emerging local Java user group

Hello, I am the guilty party.

Vernon has properly relayed the relative links. This
project is still very new and, (thanks to guidance by
Vernon and John, will be CVS integrated soon). Once at
that level, it will truly allow a small band of us to
hack away at the tbjug.org web site to facilitate
feature requests by our users.

Basically, I've been devoting so much time to getting
the Polymorphism Party arranged that I have not been
able to properly structure the tbjugorg project yet,
but please enjoy it, and feel free to download the
site and use it.

-Matt