Re: [SLUG] Remote X,...Ding!!!, Round 2

From: btt@nethouse.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 20:49:19 EST

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 05:26:04PM -0500, John wrote:
> I'm not sure about the netiquette of sending, to this list, an
> email with 60K of log files attached. Therefore, I sent
> off-list to Ian and Vernon, and if anybody else wants to have a
> look, just let me know and I'll shoot them out to you

Well, I looked at the logs and don't have any certain ideas. But one
thing I noticed is that you've got DRI enabled. Maybe try it without
DRI. like comment out:

 Load "dri"

and try starting up X again. A shot in the dark, but it may work.

On my i810, I have dri disabled. I tried enabling it to see if I get
errors, but I can't enable it... it complains that I have a version
mismatch...