Re: [SLUG] Failure of intergity

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 11:58:35 EST

Actually, the real issue here is that this could ultimately affect Linux in a
negative way. And though this topic does border on belonging to the
SLUG-Politics list, I think it's important to note that while money is a
powerful (and corrupting influence), votes are what count.

More generally, I think that there needs to be a LUG PAC to counter this sort
of "lack of integrity" when it comes to our favorite penguin...

Russell