Re: [SLUG] Remote X,...problem solved

From: John (john@jmp-systems.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 12:44:07 EST

After applying the magic bullet (dumping DRI), I followed your
instructions (as below) to the letter. That method works like a
charm!

Considering that I did a standard RH8 installation and RH
recognized the Intel chipset just fine, who'd a thunk that this
DRI thing would "break" the ability to run two X servers?!

It makes me stop and think that I would NEVER have figured this
out on my own--I'm very grateful to EVERYBODY who made
suggestions and helped. This list is a terrific resource.

John