RE: [SLUG] pptpd

From: Robert Ahrendt (robert.ahrendt@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 21:34:12 EST

There is another VPN project on sourceforge called openvpn. It has prebuilt
rpm's for linux and some good examples on setting it up. I'd like to give
you first hand advice on the software, but unfortunately I haven't had a
chance to install it yet. If anyone else has any comments about openvpn, I'd
sure like to hear them as I plan on installing it next week.
Robert