Re: [SLUG] Command line Mozilla Q:

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 17:16:40 EST

Well, I was able to make a little progress with this... For instance, if
there already is an instance of Mozilla runnning, this shell script will
open some new tabs:

#!
mozilla -remote "openURL (http://www.vwvortex.com, new-tab)"
mozilla -remote "openURL (http://www.gamespy.com, new-tab)"
mozilla -remote "openURL (http://www.newsforge.com, new-tab)"

However, I can't seem to find a way to have the script open a new
instance of Mozilla, and then open the tabs. I tried adding

mozilla &

to the beginning of the script, but it doesn't try to execute any
following lines until you close Mozilla... Is there a way to get it to
continue on to the next commands, even thought the first isn't finished
executing? Thanks!

Doug