[SLUG] gnupg, add public keys

From: Doug Koobs (dkoobs@dkoobs.com)
Date: Sun Feb 16 2003 - 22:17:58 EST

I am beginning to use gpg to sign all of my outgoing messages. I have
exported my public signature to a server (wwwkeys.pgp.net). What I'm
trying to figure out, is how do you know if someone else has exported
their public key to a server? For instance, I just received a message
via SLUG from Brian Coyle that was signed by gpg, but there is a message
that:

"This message is digitally signed but can not be proved to be authentic"
"Can't check signature: public key not found"

So, I obviously need to add his public key to my keyring to verify that
it was Brian Coyle that sent the message. Do I have to get him to send
me the key, or can I download it from a server? Thanks!

Doug