Re: [SLUG] Gentoo at Sarasota Meeting

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 17:52:15 EST

Can someone in the area kindly clarify the directions to this meeting before
I spend an hour coming there from Tampa?

The slug website says the address is at 8323 Lindbergh CT Sarasota.
I am not having luck with Yahoo finding a Lindbergh CT. The map at
bish.net/directions shows a red X alongside/on Bradenton Road running
alongside the eastern edge of SRQ Airport, north of University Pkwy.
Is this the same thing? IOW Bradenton RD == Lindbergh CT??

Tnx Bob