Re: [SLUG] openssh

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 13:40:14 EST

Use "ssh -v" to get a more verbose breakdown on what is going on from the
client side, and look at your syslog messages ("/var/log/auth.log" on debian)
for sshd messages complaining of bad permissions.

Bad file permissions on your ~/.ssh directory and files will likely be your
culprit.

 - Ian

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>