Re: [SLUG] Domain Name Registration

From: Timothy L. Jones (tim@timjones.com)
Date: Fri Feb 21 2003 - 23:59:24 EST

I'll second the vote for DirectNIC.com... I admit to not having tried any
others, but to me, directnic's killer features is their on-the-fly URL
redirection. Basically, they dish out a single page containing a frameset
that defines one frame. You control the SRC attribute to that FRAME. It
beats the heck out of waiting for DNS changes to propagate!

I have 12 domains on them for at least 2-3 years each (some longer), and even
had good response time from their support people...

(see timjones.com for a great example of their redirect)...

tlj