Re: [SLUG] Copy and paste???

From: Andrew Wyatt (awyatt@fewt.com)
Date: Sun Feb 23 2003 - 09:05:26 EST

On Sun, 2003-02-23 at 08:44, Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:
> >The other two issue is a little more difficult. How to get the computer to
> >recognize two mice at the same time and how to get the computer to recognize
> >an external monitor ie. two monitors at the same time. MS does why won't
> >linux?
> >

> Haven't tried two mice at the same time. I will when I get a new (really

I use two mice at the same time on my Satellite, my Latitude, and my
Pavilion. It's never been an issue once the initial configuration has
been made. RedHat 8 does it for you "automagically" with kudzu.

I've used every configuration imaginable as well. PS/2 & Serial, PS/2 &
USB, it all works. If you have any trouble fire off an email to me and
I'll help you get it going.

-Andrew

--
Andrew Wyatt <awyatt@fewt.com>