Re: [SLUG] Copy and paste???

From: Russell Hires (sollust@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 10:10:36 EST

I have to agree that there is no common "clipboard" in Linux/kde. I'm running
woody/kde (aka 3.0/2.2) and even the klipper doesn't do all that is
advertised. I can't copy from kmail and paste (a URL, for example) into
Mozilla, nor can I do this with OpenOffice.org...

<shrugs> Maybe it'll get fixed one day. </shrug>

Russell