Re: [SLUG] Is there a Monday meeting this month?

From: cpace@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:20:46 EST

> Mmm, I remember when gnome came with enlightenment, my all-time favorite
window manager.
Of course, one can see how the gnome devs might have tired of waiting for
Enlightenment's
0.17 release, which was promised during the time of their grandfathers, and they
would
probably describe the enlightenment source as having some kruft as well...

> Levi

I would be happy using enlightenment as well, but I cannot find where to change
the configuration in Gnome2?? I cannot find anything in the GUI to allow me to
change it and don't know which files to edit to tell it where the window manager is or
which one to use. I use KDE for right now and am now trying to figure out how to
apt-get it to version 3.1.

Chris