Re: [SLUG] monitors

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 13:22:45 EST

My apologies, everyone. I didn't mean to reply to the
whole group.

While I'm here, My name's Ken, and I'm new. I've
worked with MS for years, but have only been into
Linux for about 6 months. I'm looking forward to
sharing in the wealth of knowledge I've seen here. I
run Mandrake on my home system, and am now learning
the networking aspect of Linux. If anyone has any
hints and good sources of information, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Have a great day, everyone!