Re: [SLUG] Copy and paste???

From: Matt Miller (mmiller1@mptotalcare.com)
Date: Wed Feb 26 2003 - 09:12:55 EST

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 19:26, Mike Manchester wrote:
> Are you saying you can get it running on my machine? I may take you up
> on that:) I have the CD's

I don't get out much, but I am always willing to help. :)

A couple of questions:
1)Which nvidia card are you running on your desktop?

2)Did you try XFree86 Version 4.2.1?
I ask, because in order to get my Radeon 7500 card to work correctly, I
had to load XFree86 Version 4.2.1.
I believe the XFree86 4.2.1 packages are maintained here -- add the
following to your /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://people.debian.org/~branden/ sid/i386/

And run 'apt-get update' to add the source to the list of available
packages.

--

Matt Miller Systems Administrator MP TotalCare gpg public key id: 08BC7B06

-- The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -- Jefferson