[SLUG] Openssh, still-- is everyone still asleep here?

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 10:09:27 EST

OK, I have moved the libcrypto.so.0.9.6b file to my other server. Now
when I do rpm -ihv openssh*.rpm it still complains that it needs the
libcrypto.so.2 file before it can install. I have linked
libcrypto.so.0.9.6b and libcrypto.so.2 and don't understand why it
doesn't see it. I have checked all permissions and ownerships and made
them the same as the libcrypt.so.1 link to the libcrypt.2.2.2.so file.

Is there something I need to do to tell the system that I now have the
libcrypto.so.2 link on the system?

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"