RE: [SLUG] Openssh, still-- is everyone still asleep here?

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 13:12:11 EST

I have done both the rpm -Uvh and the rpm -ihv. With the first I get a
list of failed dependencies all referencing the libcrypo.so.1 or
libssl.so.1.

When I do the rpm -ihv I get a conflict exists between < the one I am
upgrading to> and files that already exist and are part of the previous
version.

In either case the rpm fails.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"