Re: [SLUG] Mdk Linux instability

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 09:57:34 EST

Is that what causes the apps to just dissappear :(.
Very frustrating trying to troubleshoot. Thanks for
the info. Looks like I'll be reinstalling soon!

I've heard all sorts of opinions as to which file
systems is going to be the next great standard.. XFS,
Reiser, ext3... anyone out there care to highlight the
pros cons, and technical merit of these?

Rob