Re: [SLUG] Mdk Linux instability

From: Kenneth W Hansen (khansen46@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 01 2003 - 10:03:31 EST

Thanks for the tip. I've always used KDE just because
it's the default in the different distros I've tried.
I'm in the process of revamping my entire system. When
I'm finished, I'll give it a shot.
I'm currently running a Celeron Slot 1 400Mhz system
with 256mb SDRAM, on (2) 4gig hard drives (still
budgeting for a HD upgrade), CD burner, and Zip drive.
The speed is not bad. Any other suggestions to help it
run a little more efficiently?

Ken