[SLUG] Walmart Lindows Link

From: Rock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 10:12:12 EST

Someone had posted a link to the walmart/lindows page where I could
order the computer. Could they repost that link. When it was mentioned
that someone was going to but it for their wife I immediately thought of
my parents, they are 87 and 88 and about all they soon will be able to
do is surf the net. Sounds like an ample computer for the elderly.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep to gain what they cannot lose"