Re: [SLUG] Computer Fair?

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 15:17:35 EDT

On Friday 18 April 2003 15:08, Kenneth W Hansen wrote:
> I had heard about a computer fair of some sort that
> comes to Clearwater and Tampa every month or so. I
> haven't been able to find any information on it. Does
> anyone know anything about it?

That's the Marketpro "computer show". They have a website:

        http://www.marketproshows.com/

While you can get some gear there at almost wholesale prices, I would
recommend that you plan in advance for things you wish to buy. You pay at the
door, so it's sort of like paying for shipping from an online retailer in a
way.

Pricewatch.com is your friend.

--
- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>