Re: [SLUG] Computer Fair?

From: Robert Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 16:00:48 EDT

There is a computer show at the Fla. State Fairgrounds every 6
to 8 weeks, over Saturday and Sunday, also shows are held
in St. Pete, Orlando and other Fla. cities. It would cost $7
admission plus $6 parking. You can probably get updated
schedules at www.marketproshows.com and get your
name on a postcard announce list giving a dollar
discount. These shows are good for getting components to
assemble your own systems, inexpensive monitors, etc
and misc. software, mainly consumer-type apps. The last
Tampa show I am aware of was 8 and 9 March so maybe
another one soon. Haven't actually checked that. Bob