Re: [SLUG] Computer Fair?

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 17:08:14 EDT

I have been going to these shows for years. You have to know what you
are looking for. The company split into 2 by geographic region a couple
of months ago. The last show was April 12 & 13 and as of 2 days ago
they do not have any shows scheduled for Tampa (this is unusual and does
cause me concern). You can go to their website and sign up for their
e-mail list for show notifications. While there download and print
coupons ($1 off for up to 2 people). The admission is $6 and parking is
$5. I carpool and let my riders pay parking. I have gotten both deals
and duds so "Caviot Emptor". All in all I do recommend it for savy
techies, but not for the unknowing.

Joe Brandt