Re: [SLUG] Computer Fair?

From: bpreece1 (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 23:35:55 EDT

You may also want to check local at www.tcwo.com as well
sometimes they are the lower on prices. Also sometimes if you can not
make it there they have once in a while free local shipping via FED-Ex.

Also when you go to one of the shows walk around with a pocket notepad or
pda and
note prices on items as some in there will be as much as 20% difference in
prices.

Bill P.