Re: [SLUG] Web hosting info

From: Thomas A. Ufer (tufer@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 01:42:32 EDT

thanks everyone for the offers of assistance and advice.

One thing you have to remember though is that after 10 + years in a Big
5 ... Big 4 ... hmmm do I hear 3 ? accounting firm: sometimes you have
to give in and play the game even if it doesn't make much sense.

A couple of well placed bzzz's can do wonders.

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 00:59, Robert Eanes wrote:
<snip>

> As for specific advice about getting a web host
> manager position... the other posts are correct... In
> general, if you ask a question like that, then save
> yourself the trouble and spend your time looking for
> something you don't need to ask a question like that
> about.
>
> Good Luck,
> Rob
<snip>