Re: [SLUG] SLUG live CD

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 23:52:15 EDT

> About The SLUG KNOPPIX CD...
>
> 1. It's a default KNOPPIX 3.1 setup except that the SLUG logo has been
> added to the desktop wallpaper and index.html

Hmm, I was hoping there was more to it than that. Ideally, imo, index.html should be either a SLUG page with a link to the original index.html, or a rewritten index.html that describes/promotes SLUG and links to all the content of the previous index.html, as well as most of the static content on suncoastlug.org. There are other changes I wanted to make too, but now I can't think of what they are.

> 2. It was remastered by John Pedersen and I created the label design.
> Both of us should have the ISO image (however I can't seem to find mine
> right this second). I think Bill Preece has some CD's I brought to a
> Brandon meeting also.
>

> 3. I have room on my website to store the ISO but I don't have broadband
> to get it there (The next time I'm in Tampa I'll head over to USF and
> upload it If I remember)

Actually, if those are the only changes, just upload the wallpaper and the new index.html and I can patch my own.

Thanks,
Levi