Re: [SLUG] Good technical legal counsel?

From: Robert Eanes (rheanes3@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 01:14:40 EDT

Was this deal on paper or by word. On paper .. what
does the contract say .. what does it imply ( spirit
of the contract ). A lawer for his side will most
likely take this tact, but it would be an uphill
battle for them ... your lawyer only needs to say "
the details for any contract work should be spelled
out in the contract.. the plaintiff is trying to
ammend the contract after the fact" .. Anyway, take a
reall close look at any documents, promises made in
the company of others, and implications that help
define the spirit of the contract... write all this
down and go get a contract lawyers opinion. In fact
get a few.