RE: [SLUG] Entertainment / software piracy may have just gottenlots cheaper...

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 17 2003 - 13:38:30 EDT

Somehow I think in the future when we get pulled over for speeding
tickets cops will be tech savvy enough to search the media in our
vehicles for mp3s and pirated junk... It may not be for another decade -
but I think if it gets to the worst case scenario we might just face
stuff like that...

-jtiner