Re: [SLUG] considering open sourcing my app

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 15:14:02 EDT

IMH(unsolicited)O:
     I belive $39 is a fair price for the SUSE distro, considering all that
you get with it. I have bought and used the SUSE distro for over three years
and with only a few exceptions, every install has been smooth. Though I
don't consider myself a newbie anymore, I am not a hacker. It will take
commericial backing, making the insttalls idiot-proof to unseat M$. I think
Linux is well on it's way to do just that too. Besides, it's nice to get
printed manuals to make notes in. I haven't really checked lately, but SUSE
was the only distro that supplied them in addition to the free Technical
support for 90 days after registration. Not bad for $39 ($79 for the
"professional" version.

--
Computer Systems and Services, Inc.
Orlando, FL 32824