Re: [SLUG] Re: The potential of collaborative documentation (was:Roblimo Linux)

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 01:34:48 EDT

> This seems, to me, like a rather ridiculous extreme,
> to replace the entire distro for the > sake of a single
> "minor" problem, no?

   Yes, I've seen this also. It's easy to forget the answers
are in the man pages, but I can't figure out lots of things
in some man pages, I frequently need examples, others may also.
We meet here to help and be helped, some forget this.

--
        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% Slack. since July, 1997 (still free!) SENT D&T are UTC