Re: [SLUG] SCO controversy - but funny this time.

From: steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Mon Jun 02 2003 - 22:01:53 EDT

On Monday 02 June 2003 16:30, Robin 'Roblimo' Miller wrote:
> Greg Schmidt wrote:
> > Greg Schmidt wrote:
> >> A light-hearted view...
> >>
> >> http://www.arie.org/doh/
> >
> > It appears his box got cracked and his home page defaced. It's
> > not exactly family-hour viewing. Seems they left his SCO rant
> > alone.
>
> Heh. His home pacge is *open*! Anyone can edit it. Heck, I just
> did myself...
>
> -Robin

A friendly note:

I've not visited his link so I don't know what is going on, but if
he's not given authorization for you to login to his website you
are actually in violation of federal law.
Since it came into effect I only do remote work once I've received
written authorization.
Remember the law is blind and judges has to follow them within the
scope they are given.

--

Steve ______________________________________________________ (This sig has been left open for your imagination.)