[SLUG] laptop recommendations

From: Josh Tiner (jtiner@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 20:02:12 EDT

Hi Again Everyone,

It's been a while since I last own a laptop - my old one was a IBM
ThinkPad iSeries 1400 with a Celeron 433mhz proc in it... Well, I'm
looking to scrap one of my desktop machines in favor of a lappy - but
the new ones out there these days are horrendously expense (like 2500+
in some cases for decent stuff). Are there any recommendations out
there? Obviously I'd like to have a dual boot system to satisfy some of
my course requirements of @ school - but it's primarily for Java
programming and Web Development - maybe a bit of C coding in the near
future...

Thanks,
-jtiner