Re: [SLUG] Help with Dual Boot Installation

From: Brad Smith (brad_stephenssmith@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 20:51:04 EDT

Maybe someone else on the list recognizes this one but I've never seen the bootloader freeze after
it's displayed a menu. Does it freeze as soon as it appears or when you make a selection? If you
boot into Linux with the bootdisk and paste your /etc/grub.conf to the list, maybe that will shed
some light on things. You might also try running /sbin/grub-install and see if that fixes things
or prints out any helpful errors. I'm more experienced with LILO than grub, though, so maybe
someone else has a more specific idea...

--Brad