Re: [SLUG] Help with Dual Boot Installation

From: Michael Fisher (desTubes@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 14 2003 - 22:01:24 EDT

Here is the contents of my /etc/grub.conf file:

# grub.conf generated by anaconda
#
# Notes that you do not need to rerun grub after making changes to this file
# NOTICE : You have a /boot partition. this means that
# all kernel and initrd paths are relative to /boot/, eg.
# root (hd1,0)
# kernel /vmlinuz-version.img
#boot=/dev/hda
default=1
timeout=10
splashimage=(hdl1,0)/grub/splash.xpm.gz
title Red Hat Linux (2.4.18-14)
            root (hd1,0)
            kernel /vmlinuz-2.4.18-14 ro root=LABEL=/
            initrd /initrd-2.4.18-14.img
title DOS
            rootnoverify (hd0,0)
            chainloader +1

If I can somehow retrieve my windows setup I will remove that
disk and then practice on installing Linux until I get the feel of it.

-Michael