Re: [SLUG] Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 2003 - 09:56:36 EDT

Well, slightly gritting my teeth, it turned-out to be the kword.desktop file
under the .kde directory. If anyone can shed some heavenly light on why the
devil this occurs, I would greatly appreciate solving this quirk. Here are
the differences between the files. The first one generates the error I
mentioned earlier in this thread; the second one works perfectly in the same
location of /home/<username>/.kde/share/applnk-redhat/Office/kword.desktop:

[Desktop Entry]
Comment=Word Processing
Exec=kword
Icon=kword
InitialPreference=2
MimeType=KOfficePart;KParts/ReadOnlyPart;KParts/ReadWritePart;application/x-kword-crypt;application/x-kword;Application;text/plain;application/msword
Name=KWord
ServiceTypes=
Terminal=false
Type=Application