RE: [SLUG] Dual-boot laptop

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 18:47:43 EDT

I know nothing about the new Windows licensing scheme, but couldn't you
just reinstall Windows using the install disks your company would use
for regular pcs, or do you need specific laptop-optimized Windows
installers distributed by the manufacturer? You aren't adding any more
total installs or users, so there shouldn't be a breach of license?