Re: [SLUG] Content management systems?

From: Robert E. Schaefer (rschaefer@cs-security.net)
Date: Thu Jul 03 2003 - 10:36:24 EDT

Well,
        I don't have any suggestions on keeping the content management down,
but I do know of a hosting company that allows more if your interested
in switching. Everything is linux based and content management sites
are being hosted there. If you are interested send me an email directly
and I'll point you in the direction, also I think they also offer
discounts to linux users.

--
Robert E.Schaefer  MCSE CCSP
Sr. Engineer