Re: [SLUG] lpd hostname failure

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sat Jul 05 2003 - 02:08:27 EDT

SUCCESS! I tried it both ways and both work. My /etc/hosts file looks like
this now. Finally I can print again. I know it says "do not remove", but I
thought I could edit it ;^D

# 127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 localhost localhost.localdomain
127.0.0.1 baglady.mydomain.org baglady

My lpd starts and now looks like this:
[root@baglady root]# /etc/init.d/lpd start
Starting lpd: [ OK ]