Re: [SLUG] Content management system?

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@pobox.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 07:07:01 EDT

Check out http://www.themanchesters.com
This web site was created with ezcontents. Which use mysql but only for
the saving menu structure. This site is only useing about 300k of mysql
database. The actual content can be html or save in the database. Most
of my content is html or pdf and only the links and info about the links
are stored in the mysql database. There web page is currently down or
you could see other examples, The code is at
http://ezcontents.sourceforge.net/download/
It is very easy to setup and much easier to administartor as you can
setup use ids so people can post to different areas or so there posts
can be reviewed before going live.
Mike M.