Re: [SLUG] Linux in Appliances

From: Dylan William Hardison (dylanwh@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 18:05:27 EDT

On Tuesday, July 08, 2003 at 10:13AM -0400, Levi Bard wrote:
[snip]
> That's a good point, and you're also less likely to get comfy in bed with
> a nice Standard C++ Library reference than with a novel, so it mootifies
> (I don't care if it's not a "real" word) much of the preceding.

Maybe *you* are less likely to, but some of us fall asleep to
K&R (new testament) or the Camel book!

Currently, my in-bed-books are "Writing Apache Handlers in Perl and C"
and "Algorithms in Perl".

It can be very soothing to read reference manuals and the like in bed.

--
He who knows not and knows that he knows not is ignorant.  Teach him.
He who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a fool.  Shun him.