Re: [SLUG] SCO makes Unix copyright claim

From: William Coulter (wrcoulter30@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 18:45:53 EDT

I agree with everything but this statment. I want this case to go to court and I know that IBM
will win. This will hurt M$ the most because of there 25% ownership of SCO and will settle the
whole thing of PGL and the open-source. We will be free to conduct business as we want to. Free
from M$.

William